Wednesday 8 February 2017

The waiting game


So here I sit, waiting for good news on the sale of my house.
We received our first offer in a few days ago and we sit with baited breath, waiting to hear if the prospective buyers finances are approved.
I have such a good feeling about these people – from the moment they parked in the driveway and we chatted animatedly about the hot Durban summer to the chit chatting afterwards about their ideas for the property.
I sincerely hope that they are the ones who get to see their child raised in my house.
I am going to miss this beautiful house though.
But I mustn’t dwell on this…..I need to remain focused.
My new home is a teeny tiny house which dwarfs in comparison, but it will be mine!
My own personal happy place.
I cannot wait to move in and start living my new life as a strong, independent woman.
The foreign thought of doing “whatever the hell I like” makes me grin like a Cheshire cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment