Thursday 6 October 2016

Rough times, but I am strong!

Marriage is not easy.
In fact, I find that it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
This has been a tough pill to swallow.
All I could do was let him go.
There’s that old saying about letting someone go free, if they come back, they are yours, if they don’t…..they never were.

Luckily for me, my husband came to his senses after a weekend away.
He apologised for talking about the D word and for hurting me.
He opted for counselling which he was dead set against a few days before.
Amazing what a difference a weekend can make.
So we are now committed to trying to work through this rough time in our marriage.
I know that I am 100% committed because I love him.

I am not 100% sure of his commitment to me and our marriage, in lieu of how frustrating and stressful it would have been to actually go through a divorce, but I am trying to remain positive and trusting that he is staying for the right reasons.

So if you are reading this right now, please pray for our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment